NIVUS Nivuflow 750 Flow Meter
Flow metering at the highest technical level
The NivuFlow 750 flow meter is the successor to the well-known OCM Pro CF. Compact dimensions of the flowmeter allow DIN-rail installation and installation in switching cabinets even under confined space conditions and in narrow housings.
The modern, intuitive one-hand operation using the rotary pushbutton in context with the high-resolution, easy-to-read graphic colour daylight display allows very quick and easy, cost-efficient commissioning on site. No extra input devices or software components are required.
Based on the ultrasonic correlation method, individual velocities are detected in different levels of the flow section. A real 3D flow profile is calculated in real time and is indicated in a reproducible and verifiable manner on the flow meter diaplay. Influencing factors such as flume shape, discharge behaviour and wall roughness are taken into account and are considered while computing the flow.
The NivuFlow 750 offers control function as well. i.e. for flow control in storm water basins or storm water retention basins as well as in sewers with storage capacity and overflow.
The NivuFlow 750 flow meter features quickest possible signal processing, Modbus TCP/RTU as well as online connection via Internet.
For flow velocity measurement starting at flow levels as low as 3 cm through several meters in flumes and channels with various shapes and dimensions, there is a wide variety of sensors tailored to your application available.
- Very high accuracy flow meter by means of ultrasonic cross correlation method
- Certified according to MCERTS – Sira MC160303/00
- Up to 3 measurement spots as well as up to 9 flow sensors (Version M9)
- Real-time indication of real flow velocity profiles
- Suitable even for very demanding applications
- Intuitive, modern operating concept for quick and easy commissioning
- Large colour graphic display + Integrated numeric flow models
- Ultrasonic flow measurement in all channels, part filled and full pipes as well as flumes
- No calibration required
- Comprehensive diagnostic functions for reliable commissioning and quick maintenance
- Spatial allocation of measured single velocities
- Compact DIN rail flow meter for narrow switching cabinets
- Field enclosure with large terminal housing for comfortable installation on site
- Quick wiring thanks to front-side access
- Universal standardised interfaces for easy connection
Use the Nivuflow 750 alongside the POA Correlation Sensor
Contact us to discuss your flow control requirements